Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
warning: must keep barrow of dog intact or he will scour the earth hungering for flesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
From a quick Google search, I guess they're Persians deliberately bred to be tiny. Because Persians don't have enough problems, I guess?

:what:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

COME COLLECT YOUR MYSTERY PUPPY TODAY! We have no idea who these puppies will best be homed with, because we have no idea who the father is! Come down to the farm and throw the dice.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
I'm just imagining somebody trying to get a farm dog on the cheap and ending up with a corgi.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
They're just so stubby and cute! I look at them and all I am picturing is a fat dog on a couch eating candy

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

ButWhatIf posted:

This is what happens when people who watch a lot of Cowboy Bebop and don't do much else get a corgi, yes. I find it incredibly depressing.

Oof. I imagine rescues hate it when pure breeds of anything make it into pop culture. I remember hearing some serious horror stories about dalmations after the last set of disney movies. Need more cartoons and movies with mutts and rescues imo.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
"VERY RARE" L@@K

Can this guy even possibly sell puppies for these at 2 grand a piece? Pounds in Tulsa are full of two dogs, pit bulls and horrifying chihuahua mixes. Considering the shelters don't even have a shortage of chi puppies, I can't imagine this BYB has a compelling sales record.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
When a rare dog like this pisses himself constantly and eventually dies because his organs are too squished together and misshapen to be functional, it's not a fault, it's a feature. Micro dogs with micro lifespans. Think of all the money you'll save on food!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Anyone need a :siren:GREAT:siren: stud Dachshund?

You, too, can adopt a 4 1/2 year old, unfixed mismark Daschund for only 100 dollars! He might not be housebroken yet (his unchained spirit has to run wild and free) but don't worry - he's registered with America's Pet Registry, Inc!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Every cat is a Bengal cat

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

While it sucks that somebody stole their dog, I hope whoever has it now has the decency to have named her something other than "Juicy".

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Oh holy poo poo what the gently caress :stonk:

"Please stop hitting me"

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
4,000 dollar import cat. "Not out to sell kittens". Riiiiiight.

Carbon Thief posted:

We just want to borrow some pets -

Kittens for a birthday party

Or a dog for an anti-fur music video?

I would loving love that birthday party.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
http://tulsa.craigslist.org/pet/3641257693.html

:cripes:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Here's Oklahoma summed up in a single image:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
"Let's give him a ~Fighting Chance~", huh?

:negative:

gently caress people.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Oh my god what the hell is wrong with that dog's... everything!? :stonk:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

say that to my face not online fucker see what happens

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Only 140 dollars a session to alpha roll your pibble ~*~Rescue~*~? (he was a bait dog you know he is sweet and a BABY) Sounds like this guy is going to get a lot of work in the Portland area.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Double Plus Good posted:

Not craigslist, but a particularly dumb Yahoo question I found when Googling "average chihuahua weight"

Yeah, I'd really like to make sure that my dog is a deformed minimicroteaspoon size before it grows into a massive 6-8 pound standard chihuahua. HUGE!

As much as I hate to play devil's advocate in this situation, it's possible that (s)he or someone in his/her family had previously purchased a dog they thought was a chihuahua only to get a 20 or 30 pound mutt instead. Maybe they think that's the normal size for a Chihuahua? BYBs often misrepresent what they're selling. Until my mom got one (this was in the 80s) everyone in my family thought a cockerspaniel/poodle mix looked like a long-haired Chihuahua, which is what my Grandmother's dog actually was. :downs:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Neither Craigslist or Kijiji, but I thought this was the most appropriate thread for this review for a local Petco:

quote:

"Do you have $3000 to set up a proper environment?!" My husband and I told my son if he is responsible and waits until he is 6 we will get him a lizard. We took him in to visit a few times and do some research and set aside $300 for the products we would need. He picked a chameleon. Tropical lizard that needs a more moist home. We knew that. When we asked for help the manager, Erin, came over to help and was rude from the get-go! She said "What are you looking at?" We told her and she almost shouted the statement above. She talked to us like we were idiots and were not worthy of her lizards. My husband said "Nope!" and we walked out the door. I tried to call later to let the management know about her attitude and customer service skills but she answered the phone. I asked for another manager. She said she was the only one, and what did I need. (Of course Rude as all get out!) I kindly explained to her that I wanted to report her attitude so that the owner/manager of the store can be aware of the way she is making customers feel. She used more of her ugliness on me then told me she would "let them know." I won't go back to another PetCo. We went imminently to a PetSmart and were treated with respect and kindness.

https://plus.google.com/112444408825151417448/about?gl=us&hl=en

:allears:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Malalol posted:

"4 full breed female pitbull puppies for adoption! Need them gone today (Medford, Long Island)

I have 4 full breed female pitbull puppies left from a litter or 10 that need to be adopted today! Im going on vacation tomorrow and I wont be able to take care of them. They are 7 weeks old and have be dewormed and received their first set of shots. If your interested in a puppy call or text me anytime at xxxxxxxx. Im located in Medford, Ny 11763."

so like
what happens when they dont all sell today?

They get sent to the sausage factory.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

I'm honestly tempted to start driving around my neighborhood looking for a monkey, this guy is like two miles away from me.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Jack_tripper posted:

the first guy has an amazing scam going

Haha, I thought that, but it seems so much like a movie plot that it can't possibly be true, right?

Though, the original listing has been deleted...

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

this is a p high quality dog that totally should exist

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Nov 20, 2014

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
My wife used to know people who kept bobcats. Kept them in a big backdoor cage with a tree, so I guess they had a nice enclosure, but they were apparently defanged and declawed so they were "safe". :negative:

This was in Jenks, OK which is an upper middle class suburb of Tulsa.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

:shrug: Your guess is as good as mine

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
This one's for Super

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Superconsndar posted:

:allears:

Some pit champions don't even go for 10k, but these American Bullies? these are not your every day dog.

well i mean when you consider how many inches wide these hippo's heads are, it's likely you're hardly paying more at all really

hippo heads don't grow on trees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Haha I actually thought about posting this here when I saw it. Tulsa gets some wonderful posts.

• Locked thread