Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Kitty
Sep 5, 2011

There was a POST here. It's gone now.

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

The local animal shelter is advertising a black house cat as an Exotic Miniature House Panther, obviously as a joke to get people to click the ad.

I wonder how many idiots will take them seriously and go around bragging about their miniature house panther to all their friends.

There's a Geico insurance tv ad where a couple adopts a "rescue panther" to save money on home security; I'm guessing this is a riff on that. Some friends of mine happened to adopt a black cat who really does have the facial structure of a panther to the point where multiple people have (obviously jokingly) commented that they adopted a miniature rescue panther.

Content:

quote:

5 formally feral kittens were rescued from certain torture with stun gun by neighborhood bully, need foster care until permanent homes can be found. 8 weeks old, healthy, sweet and a little scared. will provide guidelines on how to safely socialize kittens.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread