Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FearCotton
Sep 18, 2012

HAPPY F!UN MAGIC ENGLISH TIEM~~~
Preping to get a dog in August...wandered over to craigslist! And then came the judgement.

"I WANT A DOG!!!!!! - $100
Hiii. I always wanted a dog, but i couldn't find a perfect one. I want a small dog like a tcup chihuahua or other small dogs. Or a really young husky. Okay so i would prefer to buy a chihuahua, a siberian husky,Yorkshire Terrier, Shih Tzu, Maltese, chow chow,Samoyed. I would prefer them to be from 1 month to 1 year old. I just don't want the dog to be too attached to your family and be sad all the time. I will be giving 150 if the dog is really cute and i want to buy it. I am a big dog lover so i would pay a price between $0 to $150. Thank You.
If you want to give me your dog please email me or text me at [redacted]"
:byodame:

"I have a 5 year old Akita that I can not keep. He is house broken, stays in the house 24/7, he is fixed and his shots are not up to date. He is good with children and other dogs. A great watch dog, big loveable dog. Hate to give him away. Only serious good home owners for this dog, please apply. Have till end of March to find him a good home."
...your Akita doesn't go outside? :(

"($100 OBO)(willing to negotiate)
I bought this sweet little girl for my son for Christmas. She was born November 18th. Such a smart dog for being so young. Im a single mom of a 3 yr old and work a lot so unfortunately I don't have the time to properly love and care for her. She deserves the best and I can't give that to her. She is amazing with kids, does not bark unless she needs to go out to potty or water bowl is empty. Fully potty trained on potty-pads and outside. Has her parvo shots. I have 2 bags of top brand dog food, a doggy bed, some toys, and potty pads that will go along with her. It saddens me to have to let her go, but this is what's best. I want her to go to a loving family that will take good care of her. She LOVES to cuddle and play but is quiet most of the time. Please contact me ASAP if interested. Am willing to drive a short ways out of Grand Junction is needed.
Thankyou"
you bought your 3 year old a puppy. :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread