Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

Superconsndar posted:

If Moses slipped his collar on a walk and I had to pay $300 to get him back because I refuse to neuter him based on a shelter's perpetual THE PUPPIES tears, I would throw the biggest shitfit imaginable. Holding a person's dog ransom until they agree to do what you want based on your organization's dog opinions should not be legal.
It's not the ACC that sets that fee. It's the board of county commissioners, and the ACC (as "an entity of the board of county commissioners") is required by law to collect it. Argue against the law all you like, but the ACC literally doesn't have a choice in the matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

Amberlyn posted:

What's a "dotson?" Some kind of dog, obviously, but what breed are they talking about?

Either one of these:

or one of these:

(though I've never heard a Fairlady called a "puppy" before).

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

Amberlyn posted:

Wait. Pit bull and teacup (even though there's no such category) chihuahua mix? That has got to be one of the most irresponsible things I've ever heard of. The mating and/or the birth of the puppies could easily have killed the bitch AND the pups. WTF?

I'm pretty sure the pit was the bitch, not the chihuahua ("mommas[sic] breast was too large for their little mouths").

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

Dogdoo 8 posted:

There's no way that caring for fish responsibly is less work than a dog.

There's your problem.

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

catamar posted:

Can a dog's gaze be piercing and wall-eyed at the same time?

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/26004409

It's like he's looking directly into my soul, and the soul of someone a few feet to the side of me!

• Locked thread