Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

Who wants a Pocket Poodle?

I get a kick out of the young guy selling this precious pocket poodle. Here's the other picture of him and his doggy:

I never thought guys who work in camp were the type to have tiny pursedogs. Sorry, pocketdogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

Currawong posted:

The ads for birds are so often heartbreaking. There was a cockatiel in a tiny dirty cage that "HAS TO GO TONIGHT!!!!" Ads worded like that always make me wonder if they just kill it or let it outside if no one takes it. :smith:

I found an ad for 2 macaws for $2000. The photo had them in an empty cage with 3 perches, all the same diameter, that might be ok for one bird. The cage was in what looked like an unfinished garage. The bottom of the cage was completely coated in poop :(

I told my bird-disliking man about it and showed him the picture, and even his stoney heart grew sad. If we had a house I might've brought the birds home. I hope someone nice takes them home :( Big parrots in lovely cages break my heart.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

This dog had a really great ad, I actually emailed the people to tell them how awesome they are.

But the title is Great Dane x Healer (sic).

Yep that's sure a mix, def not a pure Dane.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Blue Merle. Harlequins are the black on white, not blue/gray. I dunno. I'd have to actually see the dog standing to say full dane or just really high percentage. It looks kinda wide in that laying down picture. :ohdear: Maybe it's just super fat. It looks happy as gently caress though. From those pictures I'd say dane.

They also had this picture:

He needs a new home because a dog attacked him, and now he's dog aggressive (intact by the way) :( The ad is so great, I don't know why such a seemingly-knowledgeable person would need to rehome her dog.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

So I really do actually need a third dog right? Paging paisleyfox, surely you can help me come up with a brilliant argument so hubby will ok this dog.

This 7-month girl is on my local Kijiji for $250.

I'm literally dying right now.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

adventure in the sandbox posted:

So I really do actually need a third dog right? Paging paisleyfox, surely you can help me come up with a brilliant argument so hubby will ok this dog.

This 7-month girl is on my local Kijiji for $250.

I'm literally dying right now.

Ok so I want this dog and I found some puppies that I am interested in too!

kijiji posted:

JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS CORGI X HUSKY PUPPIES
(9 weeks old)

Christmas Specail puppy Package $450.00 per package and Option to a free Puppy of your choice.

I have 5 puppy packages available each package includes
brush
treats
collar
leash
pee pads
food and water dish
blanket
kennel

$450.00 per package and you can have for free your choice of one of these adorable Corgi Husky Cross puppies. They will be 15-25lbs full grown.

Can hold till after christmas or can delivery to (my town).

Wow! Pretty cool deal eh, $450 for some puppy accessories and then a free puppy?! Maybe I'll just buy the stuff and pass on the free dog.

A corgi x husky would be pretty darn cute, its a good thing they didn't post pictures :ohdear: Bybs are lovely but... those stubby little rear end in a top hat puppies would be too cute for me.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

I HATE misspellings of dog breeds. You are on The Internet, google the breed if you aren't good at spelling :argh:

I kind of want a dog of this mix :ohdear:

(not really, just wanna see an adult)

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

Boston terror. Hm.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

Months ago we were all decked out and ready to go hunting. The dogs were in the back of the 4Runner and we stopped at a Tim Hortons to pick up tea and timbits. When we come out this older guy had parked next to us, three GSD in his car, and wanted to chat. Ok cool, I like shepherds, this guy isn't so weird! I mean, he's like 50 with a pot leaf toque but whatev, this is the redneck part of town. He asked if we bred them, if he could breed one of his to one of ours. Typical.

I go on Kijiji to torture myself, and see someone selling puppies. The ad:

quote:

I have 6 pups left to be spoken for ...4 females and 2 males..these dogs will be med to big..all will be vetted before releas.
can be viewed by appointment DO NOT COME TO MY HOME.
Tan is the Dad and Mom is the black far Middle..

Red flag: what's so bad about your home??

Huh. Its the same guy. And the same toque.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

platedlizard posted:

The marijuana plants in the background are a nice touch too.

Explains the "don't come to my house!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

And this guy is free to a good home, want dat mutt

• Locked thread