Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I've recently gotten into Corb Lund and Jason Isbell through Spotify and need to get into more of that type of music. I live in Texas so I should know more countryish stuff than I do.

Spotify recommended John Fullbright the other day and I'm digging the stuff on his profile.

Oh also Randy Rogers because I had a great time while I was hammered at a festival he played last weekend and he looks like my Grandpa minus a few decades.

Democratic Pirate fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Apr 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

AstroZamboni posted:

Seeing Nickel Creek and The Secret Sisters in concert tonight. I'm so excited that I might pee.

Wait... Too late.

This'll be my third time seeing Nickel Creek. Last time was on their Farewell (for now) tour. First time was nearly 14 years ago at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival.

Oh poo poo they're playing in Dallas in August. I should lock up a ticket now, but I don't know if that's the weekend I agreed to help my brother move in to college.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Snagged tickets to the Randy Rogers, Jason Isbell, Stoney Larue and Whiskey Myers show in August. Mostly going for Isbell, but it should be a great show.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

BigFactory posted:

He should do it. Good exposure.

He should do it and sing Elephant just to kill the joy.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Goddamn Isbell is a fantastic show. His voice can knock you on your rear end live, whereas it's mostly his lyrics that do the knocking on his albums.