Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ellbent
May 2, 2007

I NEVER HAD SOUL
I'm less enthused about this consider that the dice system is almost identical to Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd Ed, and from what I've seen of that -- been running it a good while now -- under all the ease of use and the simple conflict resolution there's really not a lot of replay value and the structure doesn't support campaigns well.

I would like to add, though, that the idea of a Star Wars RPG that isn't 90% reused artwork and has more thought put into the presentation and layout than coloring the borders is really great. The 40k lines really bring great visual design to the table and I'm hoping that's the same for this.

ellbent fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Aug 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread