Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

Manifest posted:

This sounds like the opposite of every FFG rpg ever.

So many drat RPGs make their starter adventure brick-hard, and it feels so lovely to run your players through character generation where they make happy-go-lucky choices based on what's most fun to play, then you dump 50,000 goblins on their head and they get creamed in the first encounter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

How hard would it be to add a fifth character to the beginner set?

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

jivjov posted:

There's one or two other premade characters available over on the FFG website, IIRC.

EDIT: Here you go: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=224&esem=4

Two more characters, and another premade adventure.

Cool, thanks!

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Having played the game, one of my players wants to know what prevents the following situation:

1. NPC attacks a player, GM spends a force point to boost it.
2. Player immediately spends a force point to penalise the attack roll, negating the point of using the force point in the first place.

Each side can only use one force point per action, so as long as you've got one force point on your side you can still protect yourself.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Rugpisser posted:

Question regarding the minion group of stormtroopers in Beginner Box.

Basically do the 2 groups of 3 troopers make 2 attacks or 6? The phrasing in the sidebar regarding their health I understand but the action and maneuver phrasing I am not sure about.

Each group makes a single attack.

• Locked thread