Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pau
Jun 7, 2004

homullus posted:

That is an interesting idea -- I like it. Unlike a Force specialization, giving Recruit for free doesn't DO anything other than save them the entry cost to the specialization, but opens up a set of talents for purchase that are appropriate for a recruit.

Unless you're talking about giving them the whole tree for free. I wouldn't do that.

It also makes it more expensive to buy other specializations. I'm not too keen on it. Maybe let them choose if they want to get it for free? Make it not count as a bought specialization?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pau
Jun 7, 2004

jivjov posted:

Fair enough...but you can give a Jedi an Obligation or a Duty, but you really can't give your Smuggler or Pilot a Morality.

But you can, once he turns Jedi...

• Locked thread