Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Picked up the beginners box today. Super stoked to get into this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

KomradeX posted:

drat does my bank account hate Fantasy Flight. They just want all of my money, between this, Only War, their boardgames and Netrunner I might as well start just signing over paychecks to them.

I got a second job at my comic/game store just to pay for things at the comic/game store.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Tharizdun posted:

The main thing with the setback dice is that our group has pretty much the archetypal spread - a slicer, pilot, diplomat and bounty hunter. Each of them has their niche and even in the starter adventure at the back of the book, they each found a way to take advantage of their class talents.

So like, when it comes to slicing, they always let the slicer do that. And that means he always has his tools. So the "you ignore the first black die that comes your way" thing is kinda pointless.

I also realized after the first session that I barely touched Destiny Points, and definitely utilized them more in the second session. Next week is the first time they'll be free to explore on their own after finishing up the Bandin Dobah 'back-of-the-book' adventure, I'm really curious as to where they go next/what they do.

Do all slicer tools automatically fit all things to be sliced? Maybe it's a new thing-a-ma-jig that his tools don't work with? His are metric and the slicy is imperial (:haw:)

• Locked thread