Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

We did a CoC campaign a couple of years back, running through all of Shadows of Yog-Sothoth. I had the distinct honor of being the only PC to survive from start to finish. He was a paranoid rear end in a top hat who panicked every time it was appropriate to panic, but was never rude to eldritch horrors (at least not those with the capacity to communicate) unless they were rude to him first. :chord:

So, someday I want to run this. Is there a synopsis anywhere for "Beyond the Mountains of Madness"? While I hear that adventure is incredibly huge, the original story is one of my favorites, and I want to scavenge ideas from the module.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU