Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mister Roboto posted:

Wish I knew the X-men comic this was from:

I can't be precise because I don't have it anymore, but I think it's from a Wolverine comic actually. One where Wolverine helps Jubilee find the guys who killed her parents, or something. That issue stands out in my memory because half the issue had hilariously bad art by one of its artists... Jim Ward?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Little Mac posted:

I have trouble believing pants like that ever existed at any point in the history of humanity.

I think the artist woke screaming and crying in the middle of the night and drew a picture of those pants just to try and get them out of his mind.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Call Now posted:

What, this is the fattest girl Metropolis can supply? How disappointing.

People had very different conceptions of how fat a human being could actually get in those days.

Those magical, halcyon days.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I'm probably being pedantic, but it really bugs me that Reed's speech goes into a box in that one panel, even though it still takes place in the same room, and then Reed's followup words are in a balloon again. What? Why?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lobok posted:

Wolverine should refrain from making Charlie Brown faces while he's wearing a yellow-and-black-zig-zag shirt.

He'll never get to kiss the red-haired girl, will he? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Phylodox posted:

Doom's hair is perfect! To state otherwise is punishable by death!

Doom's hair has perfect body, and a pleasant, natural musk!

• Locked thread