Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

I feel like I should be reading this comic.

You really should.

Atomic Robo Vol 3 #4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.
This reminds me of a bit from a Princess Bride retrospective video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZg8XMdgX8Y#t=27s :3:

Many days worth of The Amazing Spider-Man newspaper comic. Collage from the Comic Strip Megathread a ways back (unfortunately, I don't have the name of the poster who created it).

Zero_Tactility fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Nov 16, 2012

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

SynthOrange posted:

Those vents on Huntress' mask are just silly. It's a mask!

Huntress and Batwoman look like they're cosplaying as giant robots.

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.
You could filter out about 10% chaff from Onepunch Man and split the remainder between the Funny Panels and Badass threads; it's tons of fun and one of my favorite ongoing series.

I enjoy Saitama (the titular Onepunch Man) in a similar way to The Captain. Beyond being stupidly strong and having... unconventional personalities for superheroes they aren't excessively similar, but they tickle my brain in the same way.

Have some The Captain.

Nextwave #2

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

notthegoatseguy posted:

It's like they completely missed the point of the Spider-Mobile.
Spinning brodies on the side of the Daily Bugle?

Spider-Man/Human Torch #3

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

Mr. Maltose posted:

As long as that murder was committed with a billion space owls. Or just one extremely overworked owl.
Devote a couple panels to having her deploy her attack owl and then just have people in the background getting smacked in the back of the head by owls across various titles for a couple months.

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

Action Tortoise posted:

Betty and Veronica both have that fake smile people use when they're too self-conscious in pictures. Just all teeth.
It's perfect; it conveys a "There is no way she's going to be smiling more than me" attitude for both of them wonderfully.

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.
"Here in Latveria, Doom demands that children always get a good night's sleep" is a loving great Doctor Doom line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

The MSJ posted:

Cyborg apparently supports the Hawkeye Initiative.

In contrast, try to look at WW's butt.
Special guest appearance by Cobra.

• Locked thread