Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yancy_Street
Nov 26, 2007

drunk octopus
wants to fight you
Nut shots, you say? :straightens bowtie:

Punisher Kills Marvel Universe

JLA: the really good years (#41, I think)

And, of course, the best nut shot of them all...

Hitler delivers the nut shot that ushers in the Silver Age in "The Golden Age" #4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yancy_Street
Nov 26, 2007

drunk octopus
wants to fight you

He can also read computer text on a screen, I believe.

As requested, from Defenders 10, Red-Shulk: Bird Puncher.

Yancy_Street
Nov 26, 2007

drunk octopus
wants to fight you

SynthOrange posted:

She's just going to have to keep going until she's got a whole list of superheroes that she thinks are mentally unstable and need to be talked down.

Maybe she'll send Punisher after Spidey and then Deadpool after him. :buddy:

Yancy_Street
Nov 26, 2007

drunk octopus
wants to fight you

Majuju posted:

Doctor Doom is my favourite character. These two pages were one of my first posts on SA, but for posterity:

One of my favorite Doom moments isn't actually a Doom moment. There's a scene in DOOM 2099 where he shotguns a guard while simultaneously apologizing for having to kill him in such a crude, non-Doom fashion as his armor is currently damaged.

Yancy_Street
Nov 26, 2007

drunk octopus
wants to fight you

Shifter posted:

Buzzkil #03

The laid-back Doctor Strange pastiche sure knows how to handle superhero relationship conflicts!

Buzzkill is a great comic and everyone should go out and read it and the current ongoing of Astro City that some guy above mentioned.

That is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yancy_Street
Nov 26, 2007

drunk octopus
wants to fight you

naM sdrawkcaB posted:

From the Earth X 06 appendix.

There's a surprising amount of funny in Earth X.

Then again, there's that scene where they're describing how the Skull got Dr. Samson to "look inside himself" via mind control. Apparently, Samson "got about half ways before he died."

Brrr.

• Locked thread