Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Plutonis posted:

Motherfucking bronies are trying to taint MST3K? Just go ahead and kill me.

Calm the gently caress down, this wasn't even made by bronies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

So this guy recently started going through the Archie Sonic comics. He's a huge Sonic nerd, so his commentary gets a little dorky, but you might want to keep an eye on it for interesting bizarre material.

(Sonic the Hedgehog #6)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #8)

E: Forgot to add source.

Mikedawson fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Dec 2, 2014

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I think I'll make posting panels featured in Thanks, Ken Penders a daily thing. Or semi-daily, depending on the material. I should note that at this point in the series, it's mostly bad puns, though the infamous Ken Penders has joined the team, but due to this being a time where Sonic games were being made, he hasn't been able to go full crazy yet.

(Sonic the Hedgehog #9)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #10)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #11)

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

The first thing you should do when you say you want to post something on a semi-daily basis is not post for 6 days.

Anyways, some Thanks, Ken Penders highlights from issues 13-25. The guy doing this skipped issue 24 because in a mere 13 issues of writing, Ken Penders had made 4 about alternate universe sonics. Though he isn't shown in any of these panels, this also introduced a character named Robo-Robotnik, who is an alternate universe Robotnik who turned himself into a robot. He's supposed to be be really important later. The guy who does this also covered a special and the Princess Sally miniseries, though nothing really thread-worthy was in there.

(Sonic the Hedgehog #13)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #14)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #19)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #20)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #21)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #22)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #23)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #25)

Mikedawson fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Dec 9, 2014

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Please tell me this will have Electric Company Spider-Man in it. Or Newspaper Spider-Man.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

If Electric Company Spiderman doesn't show up, at least tell me one of his enemies will show up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hMRRWzACpM

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

The Thanks Ken Penders guy (who for the sake of convenience I will from this point on refer to as "Bobby") finally got off his rear end and did the Sonic and Knuckles special, in which Ken Penders writes about how awesome Knuckles is.

(Sonic & Knuckles Special)

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Highlights from tonight's Thanks, Ken Penders update, with emphasis on bad art.

(Sonic the Hedgehog #26)

(Sonic Triple Trouble)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #27)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #28)

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Since I'll be posting updates from Thanks, Ken Penders regularly, should I start including summaries, or would it be more entertaining to leave things out-of-context?

Anyways, here's more updates, including the Tails mini-series, in which Tails goes to Downunda, which is literally Australia. I mean literally. There's a really loving bizarre plot twist way later in the comics. Gonna post the covers of those because they're really ugly.

(Sonic the Hedgehog #29)

(Sonic the Hedgehog's Buddy Tails #1)

(Sonic the Hedgehog's Buddy Tails #2)

(Sonic the Hedgehog's Buddy Tails #3)

(Sonic the Hedgehog #30)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I know how this thread feels about Sonic comics, but I need to show something very special.

(Sonic Live)

• Locked thread