Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
Welcome to the latest installment of the Funny Panels thread. Please put here panels which are funny - intentionally, or less intentionally!

RULES FOR THE THREAD: There are only two.
1. Post your source. If you can, ID the book and issue your panels are coming from. If you can't, say so. Either way, address it. Thusly:

Journey into Mystery 634

Don't be one of those idiots, mmmk?

2. FFS post a goddamn panel. Conversation is great. Wonderful. Discussion of comics is definitely something to be encouraged in other threads, but the last thread would go entire pages of discussion with no panels and that is pretty effed up. If the discussion goes to more than two posts, please move it to derailed or Q&A, as appropriate.

And now, PANELS to kick us off!

Journey into Mystery 633

Source: I don't know!

JLA/Hitman #1 (I think)

Source: Detective Comics (somewhere between 27-38)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
2nd deck should be serif :colbert:

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

YouSpoonyBard posted:

Is that Chris Samnee on the art? I love all the stuff he does, who's the writer though? I'd love to pick this up but I can't find any other information.

David Aja. Same guy from Iron Fist.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
Whoah, no panels in 7 posts?

I love the way Dial H is centered around puns, basically, and yet is never lost in the silliness.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

Mister Roboto posted:

Power Girl the comic was really drat good, perfect combo of art, fanservice done in a appropriately cartoonish way instead of embarrassingly sexual, and genuinely funny writing.

It's a shame it ended, PG the character has potential, but I guess the Amanda Conner art was carrying it.

Not just her obvious art - every joke that wasn't directly in the dialog was also her. She had free rein to create too, so every humorous sign and design in that book came from her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

Magic Love Hose posted:

I dunno, I laughed pretty loving hard at it.

I just don't think I was supposed to.

That is definitely ALSO a funny panel and ok by me.

• Locked thread