Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Maybe a film about Marge Schott?

Only if they could get Billy West to do an impression of her again.

I really don't care what they cover as long as it's not super-gimmicky like the Tyson fight and shooting or the Red Sox. The closer to just footage like June 17, 1994, the better it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

I was thinking about this during the day and the only one that hasn't been mentioned is Pelle Lindbergh. Rising star goaltender who died too young.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

Andre Rison looks like Shaggy

Yeah. When the police arrived to see his house on fire, Rison replied "It wasn't me". /badjoke

This is getting repetitive

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Andre Rison did not know taxes existed

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

I can't believe Greg Norman ever made $105 mil.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Harmon Killebrew declared bankruptcy? That is sad.

I'm just baffled, like I can't fathom at all how these guys blow so much money. I save every dime and penny I get.

Good show overall, bring on more!

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Jackie D posted:

I had no sense of saving money when I was ~20. Blindly give me 8 figures with no help and I would absolutely be on that list.

I saved everything I made in high school. I guess I'm the exception to the rule. Sorry to go a bit off-topic.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Perhaps my favorite 30 for 30. Really, go out of your way to check the Ben Johnson one out.

The tester going back on all the tests and stopping was pretty dumb. If Carl Lewis cheated (he probably did), why not let it out for history to know. You're the only one with access to the samples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

Albinator posted:

Wasn't it the testing guy who died in 2010, though? There was some note about that at the end of it. So I guess Carl Lewis is safe.

No, I believe that it was the doctor that was giving athletes/Ben Johnson HGH/anabolics that died.

That testing guy was very much new footage. Carl Lewis would probably pay that man almost every penny he had to keep his legacy.

• Locked thread