Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I don't know if its been discussed in this thread or not but I just watched a really good doc on Netflix called The Other Dream Team. Its about the 1992 Lithuanian Men's Basketball team at the Olympics (they of the Grateful Dead shirts) as well as the Lithuanian independence movement.

Definately recommend it.

Basticle fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Nov 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Redgrendel2001 posted:

My favorite 30 for 30 by far. The scenes with Sarunas meeting the Greatful Dead and getting a contact high at the concert are golden.

That isnt actually a 30 for 30 is it?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

The Duke doc is on Netflix now, its p good.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

This isnt a 30 for 30 but I havent seen anyone mention it. The Battered Bastards of Baseball is a netflix documentary and its loving amazing, I just watched it over the weekend.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

DJExile posted:

MLB Network is doing a documentary Wednesday night about the mid-90s Indians that kept just falling short of glory, called "The Dynasty That Almost Was".

Anyone know where I can watch this?

• Locked thread