Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

sportsgenius86 posted:

IIRC, he owns a really popular cafe or something in Seattle and does fairly well for himself given what you'd expect.

Oskar's, it's a bar and I live literally a block from it. He's there all the time and the Sonicsgate guys do their weekly radio show there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

I'm liking this knicks doc a lot because I knew nothing about 99% of this. how is it for you guy who're familiar with the subject?

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

I know a lot of us in TFF watched Rand University and loved it but most of us already loved Randy Moss anyway – I'm not sure how well it came across to people unfamiliar with him and with football in general compared to something like Two Escobars, which can be easily appreciated even by those with zero interest in sports.

I had a thought for something that would make an incredible 30 for 30, and I'm sort of amazed it hasn't happened yet: Dave Bliss. His entire career was all kinds of hosed up on a multitude of levels, and his show-cause expires next year (not that anyone would touch him with a ten-foot pole, but it'd make for good timing). poo poo, he almost got SMU sanctioned early in his career but they only held off on it because their football program had just gotten the death penalty (which was one of my favorite 30 for 30 episodes) :psyduck:

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Nov 13, 2014

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Basticle posted:

I don't know if its been discussed in this thread or not but I just watched a really good doc on Netflix called The Other Dream Team. Its about the 1992 Lithuanian Men's Basketball team at the Olympics (they of the Grateful Dead shirts) as well as the Lithuanian independence movement.

Definately recommend it.

that movie owns

• Locked thread