Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chlorine
Aug 27, 2004

Wow, look at that!
It is still too early but I think there could be a very good 30 for 30 about Lance Armstrong eventually.

Into the Wind and Once Brothers were my favourites because they felt the most meaningful to the wider world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chlorine
Aug 27, 2004

Wow, look at that!

Danica! posted:

My problem with anything about Lance Armstrong is it will be nothing but vitriol about how he cheated in a sport where literally everyone who is competitive is cheating.

All of his work for cancer/charity attention will be a foot note. The inspirational/motivational contributions will be ignored.

Basically its going to be the same as a 30 for 30 about the steroid era in baseball where the poo poo all over the players and omit how those same players were the reason why baseball managed to get viewers/fans back.

Well I'm not going to debate the merits of livestrong in this thread. But I'd just say I don't think a problem in a documentary made by ESPN would be that it would be anti-Armstrong.

• Locked thread