Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

I live. I die. I live again.
Collusion in Major League Baseball under Peter Uberroth (85-87ish).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

Simplex posted:

There's probably some really interesting issues to deal with there as Kerrigan was a ridiculous stereotype of a rich princess. But the documentary really didn't delve very deeply into her background.

I haven't watched this 30 for 30 yet but while this comes into play partially with Tonya for sure, it'd be a much bigger point in anything done about Kritsi and Kerrigan.

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

Groucho Marxist posted:

Brothers In Exile was really good. I'm surprised no one mentioned it in here.

It's on my DVR to watch tonight. I am secretly hoping it's just a 90 minute loop of The El Duque but that seems unlikely.

• Locked thread