Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm just starting through this series as well and the only ones I have seen are The U and Pony Excess. The stories and video clips from each were interesting but I wasn't really impressed with the actual storytelling/film-making part. Especially with Pony Excess, which kept doing really obnoxious foreshadowing "LITTLE DID THEY KNOW..." poo poo throughout the whole thing.

The parts where they just let the old video play and let the viewer just watch it as it happened back then are by far the best of each one. Like the obviously nervous SMU guys trying to lie about a letter on live tv or 'I ain't scared of you bitch'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread