Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Since September 16th is fast approaching you might as well watch "Into the Wind" to find out (more) about Terry Fox and how his legacy has changed the world for millions of people.

also to cry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

A Mike Danton/David Frost combined with exploring the power that coaches have over teenagers would be fascinating/disturbing.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Carl Lewis has always been ultra fake but holy crap I wanted to punch him after watching this.

However like others have said it really wasn't that great as there were few details and it was really disjointed.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

The closest thing I've seen to Bo was Adrian Peterson in his first couple of years, if you put him in a league where everyone was 40 lbs lighter and a few steps slower.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Having finally watched the episode I'm reminded of my dad. He had hip replacement surgery around the same time that Bo did and his motto was that if Bo could work his way back to playing baseball, my dad could work his way back to a normal life.

:unsmith:

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Two Escobars was so good that you forget that it's subtitled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Gary's just the worst commissioner of a sport I give 2 shits about, there are far greater evils in this world.

• Locked thread