Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

I've been getting a bit more serious about producing over the past month or so, would appreciate any feedback on the snippets I've been making https://soundcloud.com/sofuture/nieve

I'm pretty obsessed with whitearmor (which you can probably tell) and wheezy (which you probably can't). Rap music makes my brain tingle so good, I just want to contribute something of substance back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

MrSargent posted:

I checked out a bunch of your tracks and I really enjoyed them. There is something minimal about them that I really like but they don't feel thin or like they are missing anything. Your percussion work is pretty great and has a unique touch compared to other stuff I have listened to. It's hard to know what to make suggestions on when I don't know your intentions, but the only thing I thought could maybe use a little work was your kick drum. I think it could punch a little more but that might be an aesthetic choice and completely subjective.

Thanks! I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing when it comes to the mix, but I'm piecing things together slooowly. Been trying to make a beat every day (ends up about every other day).

• Locked thread