Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nermal.
Mar 16, 2003

Hello!
WHAT IT IS WHORES

Finally a thread that isn't 39358 pages so I can get involved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nermal.
Mar 16, 2003

Hello!

Jesus H Nyce posted:

Who are you and what the hell do you want with us?

I just got my first midi keyboard and I've been making really neat beats for like 3 months and I was looking for a place to post all of them. They're really good I'm totally a fast learner.

Nermal.
Mar 16, 2003

Hello!

Jesus H Nyce posted:

Jam

What software do you use?

I hope you know I'm kidding. I've been around for a really long time.

I have been using hardware for literally a decade, and just started using Logic a few months ago. I really don't dig software yet. I also have Ableton, but don't even know where to start.

Nermal.
Mar 16, 2003

Hello!
Where the hell are you guys getting acapellas? The place I used to go SUCKS now.

Nermal.
Mar 16, 2003

Hello!
First draft. Looking for opinions and suggestions, I just started unmuting tracks in order to give everyone the gist... if I still enjoy it this weekend ill finish it.

http://soundcloud.com/wendy_peffercorn/mop-and-glow

Nermal.
Mar 16, 2003

Hello!

Thoogsby posted:

This is really cool. Is the guitar live?

Nah it's some random steel guitar library for Kontakt. I play a mean pretend guitar.

Nermal.
Mar 16, 2003

Hello!

THNDRTHF posted:

HOLY loving poo poo ITS NERMAL WHATS UP DAWG (CAT) :hfive:

e: dope beat btw, its spooky and has a nice sinister feel, can't wait for the full project, kind of a NIN feel to it

WHAT IT IS MAN

Congratulations on your secret thing with secret artists.

Nermal.
Mar 16, 2003

Hello!

Chwoka posted:

thinking of getting a korg prokontrol for my first sequencer, any objections

a WHAT? :crossarms:

Nermal.
Mar 16, 2003

Hello!

Chwoka posted:

it's like a mpc but cheap and it has a trackpad instead of faders

Ah. A padkontrol. I thought you were demoing some unreleased super version of it when you said "prokontrol."

They're little tanks you won't ever have an issue, but you better REALLY want a little X-Y assignable touchpad because you're in Akai MPD price territory, and you're giving up a dozen assignable knobs and sliders for that little pad. Depends in what your plans are I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nermal.
Mar 16, 2003

Hello!

Get on THIS level chumps
http://youtu.be/Uk93U8_PYoE

• Locked thread