Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

I can't even believe I'm planning on watching this tonight. Its like I have so much invested that I just want to see it play out. I want them to talk up a vicious Nomad who's coming to help them out with a problem. Such a bad dude that he makes Happy scared. Then have Louis CK ride up and play the character in his usual neurotic, awkwardly funny way. Also, Kenny Johnson plays Kozik's identical twin brother who shows up and joins the gang with no other explanation and they just roll with it. I'd be ok with that.

Anyway, we've seen the other gangs, US feds, white supremacists, Mexican cartels, Russian mafia, and the IRA among others. I assume this season it'll step up a notch and we'll get some connections to North Korea and middle eastern terrorists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This Salt movie sucks rear end. I would have rather had reruns of SoA :mad:

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

NewtGoongrich posted:

How was the Juice race issue resolved anyway?

Urghhhh. I forgot about that. So lovely.

vyst posted:

This Salt movie sucks rear end. I would have rather had reruns of SoA :mad:

Woah woah it can't be that bad.

Lord Of Texas
Dec 26, 2006

EvilTobaccoExec posted:

Prediction: Clays gonna finally die when a truck full of mines explodes and lands on him because of RP wanting off the show, just like Half Sack, Kozik, and Hale. This will be four seasons from now.

Nitpick, but Hale didn't want off the show. Sutter wrote him out because Sutter is insane.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2010/09/sons-of-anarchy-another-beloved-character-says-goodbye.html

quote:

For an actor who loved his role and working on the top-rated series, Sheridan took his forced departure well. Creator and executive producer Kurt Sutter explained his plans to the actor well in advance of the script landing on his doorstep.

The moment at the end of the season 3 premiere was the "jump the shark" moment for me. Hale was a great character and his death was just out of nowhere, and didn't really have a ton of consequence. I imagine that's why some people mentally mark Hale's actor as "he wanted out", since his death was so out of place.

11b1p
Feb 5, 2008

This picture is worth 20 words or something.
Ok 13 minutes to go let's see how lovely this can get.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
This is the only show I bother watching "live" anymore just because the thread makes it worth it. I <3 you guys. Here's hoping this season is not a colossal disappointment.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
Lets see how the crow flies :sigh:

SoA I remember writing your first two OPs when you were awesome. I did have help from a goon with the second one but you'll have to forgive me for not recalling the user name.

I'm disappointed in you, SoA. Go to your room until you can do better.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Syrant posted:

Browalks straight into a clusterfuck

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FateoMcSkippy posted:

Browalks straight into a clusterfuck

Browalkin to find the truth bro.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Ahhhh yeah, Clay, Gemma, Jax, Tig....the crew is back. Crow flies straight

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Syrant posted:

I'M GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF HOW THE CROW FLIES, GUYS

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

"Previously on SoA" more like "previous horribly stupid things that's happened on SoA"

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Alright all you masochists, it's time for some browalking!

MailboxFullOfBombs
Nov 1, 2010
What the gently caress? I'm getting like a 2 second delay on audio.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Oh no, how is a bike gang protected by the CIACartel going to deal with this gangster!!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

At 92 MPH the Harley's Flux Capacitor triggers and you go back in time.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

They sure did make that President patch bright enough

SneakySneaks
Feb 11, 2006

JohnSherman posted:

Alright all you masochists, it's time for some browalking!

Yep. For the past two years I've been saying I'll quit but here I am. At least the soundtrack is awesome (for the most part).

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

This is already horrible.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Was that Chibs?

edit: guess not

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

KidDynamite fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Sep 26, 2012

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Oh good, I didn't have to wait long to see bare rear end.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

KidDynamite fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Sep 26, 2012

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Hello Gemma.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
gently caress you show. Filthy Phil is still not patched in.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

JohnSherman posted:

gently caress you show. Filthy Phil is still not patched in.

Someone's gotta drive the truck

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Noooo goon probie

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

ONE NINE UP IN THIS BITCH

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Oh no goon prospect :ohdear:

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Oh god hes okay

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I can't wait for Louis CK to appear in this world

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Hey it looks like he's patched in after all

Is it just me, or did anyone else see those gangers in purple and expect them to yell out "THIRD STREET" or have I just played too much Saints Row?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

1%ers always enjoy a cold Miller Lite after a long night of murder, and rape.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

vyst posted:

1%ers always enjoy a cold Miller Lite after a long night of murder, and rape.

LOOK BRO SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA HAVE PISSWEAK BEER TO WASH AWAY THE SHAME BRO

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

Let's guard this shipment by riding a mile behind it. Let's hide the shipment near this burning wreckage. Surely no one will notice. Goddamn it, Jax. I know this is a biker gang but maybe they should have someone ride in an suv or something so they can actually pack some firepower.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Things no one does with google: the commercial

NewtGoongrich
Jan 21, 2012
I am a shit stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

PROUD SHIT STAIN

Doobie Keebler posted:

Let's guard this shipment by riding a mile behind it. Let's hide the shipment near this burning wreckage. Surely no one will notice. Goddamn it, Jax. I know this is a biker gang but maybe they should have someone ride in an suv or something so they can actually pack some firepower.

There's yet to be a situation where just taking the god drat van hasn't been the better option.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Doobie Keebler posted:

Goon prospect can only drive 1 thing at a time

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Ninehs. Torched. Da truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009