Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Just watched all 5 seasons of the show over the last few weeks and I love it. Usually this means that whenever I go into the goon threads to read about the show all the goons hate it. I laughed out loud when I went into this thread and noticed the exact same pattern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I thought this was a good episode?

Also, it's probably not Gemma who sold Tara out

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The Shield owns, The Wire owns. We don't have to fight over this

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

Just got around to watching the finale, what is the deal with Sons and having lovely covers of good songs? it's like somewhere at a meeting someone said "dudes, wouldn't it be totally rad to have new updated versions of all these classic tracks on our show? they're already good, so therefor a cover by a new band would be better!" I guess bands are running out of ideas just like movie makers.

Good parts about this episode:
Tig didn't die, more him wanting transvestite penis shenanigans will ensue. plus he got a dog which was pretty :3:

Tara trying to assert her dominance on Gemma and getting one punched was pretty hilarious, hate her and her stupid power trip.

Bobby leaving, seriously I would too, gently caress Jax

Usually it's cheaper to get the cover bands music for your show, I think. It's why you can hear covers of stuff like Beatles songs but rarely hear the original in movies (because it's expensive as gently caress)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
[edit]: well this was the wrong thread god damnit.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Goons tend to exaggerate the downfall of shows a lot

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't mind the show. It got a bit dumber and more "out there" as the seasons went on but I still think it's good entertainment

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I like this season so far :silent:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I want a spinoff show set 130 years into the future. There are not nearly enough space bikes on tv

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The Shield is amazing and the finale is the amazingest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

quote:

Jace was arrested by the Los Angeles Police Department on the evening of May 19, 2014, at his Hyde Park, South Los Angeles home, following a domestic violence report, as well as Jace's own 9-1-1 call, in which he stated, "I shot my wife."[4] When police arrived, they found Jace's wife, April, dead from gunshot wounds. After being questioned by police regarding his wife's death,[5] Jace confessed to the shooting. On May 20, 2014, at approximately 2:30 am, Jace was arrested and booked for the murder of his wife.[1] On May 22, 2014, he was formally charged with murder by the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.[6] On May 31, 2016, Jace was found guilty of second-degree murder.[7] On June 10, 2016, he was sentenced to forty years to life in prison.[8]

This is why you never confess to anything kids

• Locked thread