Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Aida
Arian
Ben Breedin
Golda
Tavish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Just remembered the old golf coach at my schools name was Richard Dickey... All the teachers and staff called him Dick, but he was Mr. Dickey to all the students.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

This is my favorite one so far, hope its real. My family is pretty good at choosing weird names. I have a cousin named Finn Nicholas Lynch, his twin sisters are Maeve and Naeve. (Were American, mostly German and and a mix of other European ancestry, but hey! Lets give our kids Irish names, cuz there is a little bit there in us apparently?) Another cousin named Guyle. One of my twin niece's is named Kindle. Pretty sure they thought of that before the Ebook came out.

I actually like the name Finn,(partly because of Adventure Time) and I hope he can rock it for the rest of his life. I kind of resent my parents for giving me two middle names, and one of the most common first names for a guy. Writing out my full name is a pain, especially in cursive. My last name starts with Mc, and my second middle name is Patrick.. So people always try and ask about my family tree and how Irish/Scottish I am, and how Irish/Scottish they are.

Reminds me of a goon quote about Americans saying they're whatever nationality, but they're really as American as a bald eagle making GBS threads apple pies on a freshly waxed SUV.