Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:

Breetai posted:

On a similar note; a Singaporean ex-client named Dorkus.

We didn't know her last name, but every time we talked about her we referred to her as Ms Malorkus.

My best friend's stepmom is named Dorcas, turns out it's a Biblical name. It just sounds awful for any woman under the age of 120.

My mom says she went to high school with a guy named Harry Heine.

One of my friends told me she's going to grad school with a guy named Ward Goolsby. I like to imagine him going everywhere looking like he's dressed for his yacht club and sounding like this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

madlilnerd posted:

Also got confused by a patient who hadn't had her records updated and was still listed with the first name "baby". Turned out her parents had actually named her Baby.

My mom is a teacher and saw the birth certificate of an incoming kindergartener whose first name was listed as Infant.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

DemonDarkhorse posted:

I remember a few years ago reading an article about a baby named "Urhines Kendall Icy Eight Special K," with that first part being pronounced "your highness." I think there is/was a college football player named Yourhighness as well. At least the first dude can go by Kendall.

There was an odd kid that moved to my hometown during junior high whose first and middle names were Prince Yourmajesty. I'm just guessing on the spelling since I don't think I ever saw his name written down.