Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Working as a server, I've seen some incredible names on credit cards. Standouts for me are the unassuming old white man named Manuel P. Calamari, the cop (in full uniform, with gun) named Harry Trotter, and most recently, a man named Rodney Cox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Tonight at work I found out that my coworker Gabe's last name is Atman. He's Gay Batman.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Waited on a white man in his thirties named Dathan Zang last night. He was probably the coolest kid in his elementary school.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Last night at work I waited on a woman named Candy Beers.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Ramos posted:

Met two siblings named Imma and Yura Ho.

You absolutely did not.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Tonight at work I waited on a perfectly lovely adult woman named Cinnamon Baker. Honestly with such a delightful name you're pretty much required to be charming.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

aDecentCupOfTea posted:

Dorcas Fagbebe

Holy poo poo, you had to say that out loud? Did you even attempt to dignify it or just go straight for Dorkus Fagbaby?

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
One of the servers at work today waited on a woman whose name was, no poo poo, Seima Krak.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
A good friend of mine is currently dating a woman named Michael, which has been kind of weird.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Reminds me I used to work with a (white, blonde) girl named Xythe. Kinda sounds like the name of a Greek demigoddess or something so I googled it and all I found was her blog.

Also I just remembered I met a guy named Meredith this week, and a woman named Amber Lantz. Been a great week.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Can't remember if I posted this here or not but a month ago we had a dude at the bar named Harry Lumpkin. It was hilarious.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
There was an older dude at the bar a couple days ago named Shirby. He was kinda grumpy. I would be too.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
I'm at my girlfriend's family reunion and her aunt just casually mentioned someone named Dick Leathers. Holy poo poo.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Couple days ago I had a bar guest named Margarita Padron.

She was pregnant so no, you don't get to guess what she was drinking.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
There was a girl at my bar yesterday named Dejanearahe. White as driven snow, too. I have no idea how to pronounce that. It always comes out like Ellen Degeneres's last name.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Saw a guy at work the other day named Gavin F. Cabbage. He was nice.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Had a dude at the bar yesterday named Marc Cram. Perfect palindrome name.

Also there was a young lady today named Brogan Dinger. Which would've been weird for a dude but was especially weird for a woman.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
One of the last people at the bar I work at last night was a woman named Ching-I Chang Bigelow. What the gently caress.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Had a white, normal-seeming middle-aged woman at the bar a few days ago whose first name was Jantz. What the gently caress.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

When asked if he wished it had happened sooner, Edgington replied "absolutely not."

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Sous chef at work's last name is Mess; his new wife's last name is Gay. They had a big Gay-Mess wedding.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Got two at work yesterday: dude named Davd and a lady named Martha Wilfahrt.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Waited on a guy named Lon Glover today, and if you move the G to the left his name's Long Lover and that's hilarious.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Just in the past week I saw Christian Cremo and Lain Shakespeare.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Waited on a guy named Tony Gigante a couple days ago. Pretty unassuming, liked bourbon. Kinda underwhelming.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Holy gently caress is their last name Frogmouth?

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Briefly met a woman last week whose name was one letter away from being Mystic Madness.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

No loving way did someone name their child after a yeast infection. How cruel.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Cashier at the drive thru's name today was Whuantis according to the receipt.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Lady Disdain posted:

I just came across a book by someone with the surname Haebich. I'm sure it's a perfectly fine surname somewhere, but I can't imagine this woman had an easy adolescence in Australia with a surname like "Hey Bitch."

It rocks that you think that would only be weird in Australia.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Just noticed that the person who emails our restaurant about cleaning services is named K’lyn Uzzle.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
today i drove past a billboard saying they were looking for a homicide suspect named Leethel White

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Nameless Pete posted:

I looked up the mugshot and I don't know if him being black makes it more funny or less funny.

lol i wasn't sure either!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Got someone on the books this week named Genie Beaver.