Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I legit think you may have stumbled onto something with the jazzercise placeholder, it's at least worth keeping around as an easter egg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

KillHour posted:

The most successful commercial game in the thread's history is almost certainly Trombone Champ.

wait what

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

AI techbros already have an uncomfortably tenuous relationship with the concept of ethics but the fact that you suggested literally lying about the use of AI is a very on the nose demonstration.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dieting Hippo posted:

I'm very confused at wanting to spite-join a VN jam and submit an entry that purposely breaks the rules when you don't even want to make a VN. Was there more to it than that?

Plus, I'm in a gamejam server that always has artists and writers willing to join teams - which for a VN are going to be two of the biggest strengths, especially if you go with renpy for the engine to cut some extra effort out.

Not going to lie, the fact that the game jam is for visual novels makes the comment of "I don't have time to do all the art and story myself" extremely funny.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Herringbone-Wang is a good name