Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I love how the other diners are pretending to ignore the guy in the ICBM shirt talking to himself about the police and brain chips and nuclear war and vampires and people going crazy and aliens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

http://brainchip.thecomicseries.com/comics/116

Only three Ulfs go missing before week 18 and four before week 19. It almost looks like he's getting smarter, but he's still wearing a penis shirt.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Only 4,467 died or went missing. The rate rose steadily after week 5 and peaked in week 14, then dropped rapidly. Since week 17 the death rate has been well below what you'd expect for a city with Ulf's population, which makes sense because he's relatively young and healthy.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Close enough. It's like taking off Darth Vader's mask.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Great going Ulf, you just killed 10% of yourselves. It's surprising that the timing of the downfall is so consistent across dimensions after 15 near-perfect weeks.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Well, that wasn't how I expected Vera to die. I can't even tell whether it was a reaction to what they said ("How dare you not have faith that God will protect us? Clearly you're not a true believer."), or the idea is something like "Kill them while they're still Christian so they go to heaven."

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Read the narration in David Attenborough's voice.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Transdimensional war would get weird very quickly. If Ulf is still connected, the other Ulfs might start making airstrikes on known Aisha locations, plus make the TV announcements, just to be safe. But Aisha can duplicate instantly, so a few versions of her would continue to survive through a series of increasingly improbable events.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

The tiny success rate isn't as bad as it might seem. The Ulf-killers can quickly duplicate into a gargantuan brain bank to serve all the other Aishas who still have to focus on survival.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Now that they're messing with time, I wonder if all the nuclear coincidences at the start of the story are actually their own doing.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I love the two panels of awkward silence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

(except in the untold millions of Earths that got ruined, but those ones don't count anymore)

• Locked thread