Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...

vyelkin posted:

I dunno, Thorsby loves to change around expectations. I fully expect this planet to be full of cute bunnies and rainbows or something, purely because of the terrible names.

Or, knowing his work, things will appear to be super nice and fluffy, until they reach the tipping point and everything is suddenly awful and trying to kill them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
What amazes me time after time with these comics is that I feel actual concern for the characters. Like, I don't know how they're going to get out of this and it makes me feel anxious (even though most likely they'll be okay). It sort of blows my mind that the storytelling is so good that it can draw me in like that.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I'm predicting one of the greetings has her stand on her head (or something like that), and they fall into (or out of) her ear, or lose the books.

• Locked thread