Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The art style was kind of hard to look at at first, but it's grown on me. The copy/pasting can be obvious in spots (any scene where the characters are standing in one spot having a conversation) but I really don't care.

The world building for Space Spy has consistently been interesting. It's fun seeing how the various alien races and ecosystems were the end result of some minor event in a species' natural or culturally affected evolution. The explanation for why the Srunners sometimes stood upside-down came way too late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

All right, another Zone planet. I can't wait to see what kind of life evolved there. Judging by the names, it sounds like the worst loving planet ever.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Buzkashi posted:

If the village is under the reverse gravity zone, will that mean all the buildings will be on the ceiling of a cave?

Maybe they're right below it and toss their garbage up into the zone. There's probably also a large landmass hovering at the top of the zone, unable to fall up or down, blocking out the sun for the people under the zone.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

They might need those torso legs to crawl through higher elevation parts of the sub-zone area.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Grogquock posted:

Eye color is definitely a thing. It looks like orange is hostile, the more orange the more hostile. Take a look at the pictures in the back. The fighting aliens all have dark orange eyes. Everyone else has stayed a lighter orange. Notice body guards eyes go orange as soon as he pulls the gun and they stay that way. Blue is probably neutral. Not sure on greend and pink.

I didn't notice the mood ring eyes until you pointed it out.

Green seems to be happy, he was green when he found out they could be claimed as slaves and again when they claimed to be experts on Datima psychology. His eyes weren't green but pink when he said the artist was becoming successful. I'm guessing pink is some kind of negative emotion, either sadness, anger or defeat.

From what little we've seen of their society, I'm guessing what he really wants from Dunkirk and Plume is to make Warehouse and Chance hate each other and trick Extension Cord into making unpopular paintings so they'll all be unsuccessful and too busy fighting amongst themselves to pose a threat to his dominant status.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm sure this would be funny if we knew anything about Gamblerists.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd suspected that this might end with the torture arm on the doctor, looks like it might happen next.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm more concerned about Nostrilstrop starting a war with that huge alien. How big is that thing?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I like his purple Devo hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Not an amazing ending but an ending nonetheless.

• Locked thread