Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
A thing about HFD is if you know Norwegian it has some small fun details, like for example you can see "RBK" spray painted on a wall which is the acronym for a popular Norwegian football (soccer) team. And also the names, Vorte means "wart" and Fusk means "cheat/cheating"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
I always thought it was something like they only got to know the planet they are about to go to at the last minute before they actually descend. Because of security/secrecy reasons, and due to Plume being an awesome expert on every alien species.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Really love the premise and the start of the new comic. I just hope that Thorsby dosen't get bored of it like towards the end of TASS.

I also imagine Thorsby as the creator of a modern, animated Twilight Zone.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
I just caught up to Brain Chip after taking a break around April. How likely is it that the Ulves and are part of nuke the universes conspiracy in the first place without knowing it? And that Vera is in on it in the first place? I guess some Ulves could be willingly in on it as well.

• Locked thread