Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:

BiggerJ posted:

Kaladihr have eyes on their asses too. Prediction: they, too, are complete cowards.

On the other hand, this might mean it's running towards them right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Next page: a biology update explaining why gravoola demons are invisible to humans.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Man, these guys sure love describing things that are supposedly plainly visible.

Eeevil fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Nov 30, 2012

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

ZearothK posted:

People sure like torture in this universe.

Well, it is a story about spies.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Zinkraptor posted:

Huh, I just noticed how the gun the bodyguard has is made to fit the odd shape of his hand/arm.

That's a nice touch considering previously everyone has been using the same nondescript triangle-tied-to-two-rectangles.

Actually, there have been different guns for every type of appendage so far. Here's all the ones I found with a quick search:

edit: Huugian guns aren't really significantly different from the ones the spies use, but I thought it was interesting that they have a slightly different design.

Eeevil fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jan 20, 2013

• Locked thread