Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

This guy KNOWS how to write a Comedy of Errors. What's more impressive is that Hitmen for Destiny had a clear path that it followed throughout its run. If I were writing that comic... Man, I wouldn't be able to wait however many hundred comics before writing the whole invisible castle thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Waffnuffly posted:

The second is pretty short but really funny; the third is very different, but definitely on par.

And I actually really liked how Fusk and Vorte didn't die at the end. They were the kind of villains (but not really? Just really self-interested?) that you actually liked. Seeing them jet out to another dimension at the end just made everything really funny to me, like how Jmyre was rescued by his mom. So many unexpected endings.

You know, my favourite bit of the entire comic comes right at the end when you find out about Jmyre's con He was my favourite character by far and it was really great when it all came together.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Okay. It's been a while since I finished Hitmen for Destiny... Let's crack open this Space Spy thing.

• Locked thread