Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

So, new planet. The dialogue suggests that the names are only to appear intimidating, but there's no way the planet's main gimmick is just going to be explained on the first page like that. There's gotta be something more to this. Perhaps having to do with the demons they mentioned, or the weird rant about potential doom the alien went on. Maybe everyone's paranoid? Religious?

I'm not sure why I'm bothering since it's almost certainly going to be way more complex and interesting than whatever I guess but I can try

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Huh, I just noticed how the gun the bodyguard has is made to fit the odd shape of his hand/arm.

That's a nice touch considering previously everyone has been using the same nondescript triangle-tied-to-two-rectangles.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

I like to imagine that Commander Harp's expression in the last panel there isn't because he's surprised about what Dunkirk is saying, but because he just realized his wrist is horribly mangled and broken.

I'm genuinely not sure what Thorsby was going for there.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Well, this... all seems to be ending rather neatly.

Either Thorsby got suddenly really bored with this whole story arc or something crazy is about to happen.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

RickoniX posted:

I liked it in LSW and HFD but it really wore thin in rear end

I'm not sure it the problem with it in rear end was that the premise was wearing thin, but rather that the circumstances for it just weren't that interesting or engaging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Plus, she WOULD die if she didn't have the operation. It's not like she'd become immortal!

• Locked thread