Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Little Mac posted:

Just finished Lies, Sisters, and Wives. It reminds me a lot of Neil Simon's play "Rumours." I'd love to perform it on stage.

Dominic White posted:

That too. It would really make a wonderful stage production.

I knew I wasn't the only one. It'd be absurdly easy to do as well, it literally only takes place in one room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Mystic_Squid posted:

I need this published as a physical book. My kingdom for a hardcover Hitmen for Destiny.

If Thorsby started a Kickstarter for this I would be all over that like stank on a hog.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Well this new comic is certainly...something. :stare:

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Schizophrenic Orb posted:

I'm predicting one of the greetings has her stand on her head (or something like that), and they fall into (or out of) her ear, or lose the books.

And then not-Plume will just make some poo poo up for the next one, and it will either ( A ) be exactly right or ( B ) be off by very little.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
It feels so slow when you're waiting for each update, that it almost ruins the comedy. This will read 10x better once this arc is done, I foresee another "Lies, Sisters and Wives" or "Passion, Lies and Fungus".

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
This is starting to look a bit more Thorsby here.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

ZearothK posted:

Oh well, got an e-mail from Thorsby (as I offered to relay messages to SA). This really was the end for Accidental Space Spy, and he intends to do another comic in the future, just not immediately. Hitmen for Destiny has also been uploaded to the new site. I am updating the links on the OP.

Is there any way I could get his contact information? Though I have little experience in writing scripts, I'd like to try adapting "Lies, Sisters and Wives" into a one-act stage play and I'd like his permission first.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Cat Mattress posted:

http://thorsbysprojects.thecomicseries.com/links/
http://comicfury.com/profile.php?username=Thorsby
It's not hard to find his contact info. He puts this at the top of every page:

I am not very observant. Thanks for the help.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
His art is getting better.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
God drat. I actually got a little choked up there.

Thorsby, how can you evoke such emotion with such crude drawings?

Fake edit: also, shouldn't the thread title be changed to make this a general Thorsby thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Jon Joe posted:

Transdimensional Film Noir

All the Ulfs are going to want to spy on the same 15 women aren't they.

Close, but predictable in the same way.

• Locked thread