Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm glad to see a thread about Thorsby's comics so we can discuss them without bugging people in the TGT thread.

Over the weekend, I got caught up with The Accidental Space Spy, and while it has yet to reach the heights of Professor Dripkettle's angry rant about why ghosts are bullshit, it's easily my favorite ongoing webcomic right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

BiggerJ posted:

Haarp and the spies of Petrevolt think that there's a phony Plume running around. His life will be taken... by farce. :downsrim:

This, but somehow it's going to involve real Plume, real fake Plume, and fake fake Plume in a comedy of errors/Mexican standoff.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I love how well Thorsby portrays annoyance in such minimalistic art.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This comic has gone way too long without a drawn out logic standoff, and its making me antsy.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think that the one thing that's really selling Transdimensional Brain Chip for me is that Ulf is a complete and utter moron. I can't wait to see parallel universe Aisha.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm wondering if this is going to end up being a suicide cult, and Thorsby kills off most/all of the Ulfs who broke up with Aisha.

Whether or not that happens, my guess as to the endgame of this comic is going to be showing how a bunch of little differences snowball into a bunch of big changes in Ulf's possible lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
At least Thorsby had a decent ending this time, if abrupt. I can't wait to see what he does next.

• Locked thread