Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you getting the Wii U?
This poll is closed.
Yes 9031 65.25%
No 1191 8.60%
Maybe 808 5.84%
I'm an idiot 460 3.32%
Waluigi 1603 11.58%
Waa 748 5.40%
Total: 13841 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Oh wow Tank! Tank! Tank! went completely under my radar that looks incredibly fun. Any more details on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Waffleopolis posted:

So for the Wii-to-WiiU transsfer, do I have to redownload ALL the games I bought from the Wii's shopping channel?

Yeah and it's pretty annoying

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Rirse posted:

Thinking about grabbing AC3 at launch, but any word on if the DLC will be coming out for it?

Read somewhere that all DLC is coming for it so I'll take that as the safety light being lit. I'm just watching reviews for this game like a hawk hoping their aren't any Wii U specific glitches or anything.

Hoped I made the right decision skipping the 360/PS3 release for the shiny Wii U one

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Could someone recommend any of the Wii U download games? I don't really recognize any of them expect Trine 2's basic concept and wondering if one of them would compliment the Wii U's launch

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to switch to the gamepad in Sonic Racing all Stars and took awhile to find an answer on the internet. (Hold your finger down for a few seconds) I'm worrying that there's going to be a lot more of these problems in the future if the manuals skip over key gameplay features like this.

Really sucks about Miiverse though. I saw it come back for a few minutes but I guess it's down again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

scottus posted:

Does anyone know how to activate Remote Play? (where you play on the gamepad)
Specifically for Assassin's Creed 3, unless it's system-wide.

Hold your finger down on the touch pad for 3 seconds. I havn't played AC3 yet but there was no mention of this in the Sonic Allstars Manuel

• Locked thread