Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScienceAndMusic
Feb 16, 2012

CANNOT STOP SHITPOSTING FOR FIVE MINUTES
I just marathoned this show over the course of a month or two from start to finish. It was a fun show when it was a pseudo-X-Files, with weekly mysteries wrapped around a smaller meta-plot. As it got towards the end I almost completely lost interest but I have a hard time dropping a show I have committed to so I saw it through. The ending left more holes than I care to get into. It was probably one of the worst TV show endings I have ever seen.

That being said a majority of the seasons were really good, but when they started focussing solely on the meta-plot is when it got boring for me. It did fill my X-file want pretty good. I always hated Olivia. Astrid and Walter ruled. Peter was ok. Gene was the best character of the show. September was cool.

Fringe: "Because its cool (before the last couple seasons)!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScienceAndMusic
Feb 16, 2012

CANNOT STOP SHITPOSTING FOR FIVE MINUTES

...of SCIENCE! posted:

I didn't think the ending was that bad but it still slays me that Olivia goes Super Saiyan and drains the power out of the entire city to just kind of shove a car a few feet and smash a dude.

Yeah that, like the guys can grab bullets out of the air but nope, a slow sliding van totally kills him.

Furthermore I hated Olivia's hypocrisy. "No peter, you can't use observer tech, its too dangerous, we don't know what could happen. However I will now shoot my brain full of more cortexiphan than ever tried before which could very likely kill me."

• Locked thread