Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty
The fact that a television show is regularly postponed so people can watch baseball is like some kind of weird sick joke that I can't believe is a real thing that happens :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwGybS6TWEM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

bobkatt013 posted:

Ha ha poo poo I did not realize that. I meant 1/25

Fringe/Doctor Who crossover dreams ruined :(

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

Sleepy Hollow doesn't have a Walter/Astrid, but the rapport between its two main characters is a bit better than the rapport between Olivia/Peter.

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

Guys you're all forgetting the totally egregious and blatant advertising for Red Vines.

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

It's weird, because it's literally the same thing, down to the guy's brain being incapable of processing emotions.

I wonder if they were going to link them somehow and then just didn't have time/money/forgot.

I thought it was just implied: "Look, here's where technology is taking us." We're A, Observers are Z, and genius guy was filling out one of the steps in between.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

Hard Clumping posted:

Yes, the one thing missing from the show about futuremen smogging up the present and ghost typewriters and float bullets and a cow with an FBI jacket: prolonged courtroom scenes
Yes, because that's totally what he meant. A literal trial. Not, y'know, an important thematic element of the show or anything like that.

• Locked thread