Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Hayes has tried all the numbers.....so why isn't he setting the age of consent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
It's definitely a CBB episode

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

EL BROMANCE posted:

I don’t usually listen to Scott Hasn’t Seen episodes if I’ve not seen the movie, but I think I’m gonna make an exception.

Honestly, Blank Check and SHS episodes have talked me into movies I should have seen or never considered seeing and I’ve had a grand time. Used Cars and Barbarella and Earth Girls are Easy jump out at me.

Piquai Souban fucked around with this message at 14:54 on May 1, 2024

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
nothing can convince me to watch mamma mia or the devil wears prada or the first wives club

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
The Devil Wears Prada is good, actually, minus the main character's boyfriend.

I watched it for the first time recently and had a great time with it. Meryl Streep is great in it.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Franchescanado posted:

The Devil Wears Prada is good, actually, minus the main character's boyfriend.

I watched it for the first time recently and had a great time with it. Meryl Streep is great in it.

the theme of that list wasnt that they were bad movies

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

nothing can convince me to watch mamma mia or the devil wears prada or the first wives club

Mamma Mia is fun, obviously helps if you like the music.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

It's going to be a Bonanas for Bonanza summer. Just subscribed to the Patreon.....and have like.....a year and a half worth of episodes to catch up on. Yeee-haw!

Can someone remind me when AD broke off from CBBW?

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Piquai Souban posted:

Honestly, Blank Check and SHS episodes have talked me into movies I should have seen or never considered seeing and I’ve had a grand time. Used Cars and Barbarella and Earth Girls are Easy jump out at me.

Used Cars is one of those movies I can't believe didn't make it into the canon of comedy films from that era. It's so loving good.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

RestingB1tchFace posted:

It's going to be a Bonanas for Bonanza summer. Just subscribed to the Patreon.....and have like.....a year and a half worth of episodes to catch up on. Yeee-haw!

Iirc it's when him and Scott had that really nasty fight

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

RestingB1tchFace posted:

January 2023

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Farg posted:

:o Go on...

I had no idea they had a falling out.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Farg posted:

Ok....that's around when I thought.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Pretty sure this is a bit and there never was a fight right

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

They broke up after the intervention

https://youtu.be/9_-0vHDr8ao?si=qgfT2y4qrPUbvrkD

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

HoF CBB moment. Also.....Comedy Bang Bang would whoop rear end as an animated show.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
I think Andy just disagreed with the rebranding to CBD World

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

It's all part of Gourley's long term plan to isolate and eliminate Scott. He started building up Conan, then he got Daly, soon his ultimate multi year project to defeat Scott will be realized when he pulls PFT away!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

kdrudy posted:

It's all part of Gourley's long term plan to isolate and eliminate Scott. He started building up Conan, then he got Daly, soon his ultimate multi year project to defeat Scott will be realized when he pulls PFT away!

As long as it leads to more Superego....I'm on Gourley's team.