Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

I'm not sure if Yo Is This Racist? is better this week because Howard Kremer isn't on it anymore, or because it's basically a third installment of Sklarbro Country/County.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

It's Blacky Green. You know what I'm talking about? 'Cuse I do!

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

My dream is that it ends with Scott meeting the guy who does the lights, because he's like the fifth member of the band you guys.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Reality Show Show really does go from great to incredible when they drop the schtick and just start viciously savaging bad reality TV.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

little munchkin posted:

They're super talented in how well they sell their characters as real people and commit to them 100%. I feel like I know exactly what it would be like if I had Jewish aunts (but it's for everybody!)

As someone who has Jewish aunts (from Boston no less!) I can attest that the experience is very close to the real thing.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

It's not horrible, but it feels unfocused. They keep cutting away to a conversation with one of the other Cracked writers when it would have been simpler to just have him in the same room with the other two and keep the conversation flowing. I really like the video skits the Cracked writers do so it can get better and I hope it does, but it could use some retooling.

Of course this is the first episode so the second one could be completely different.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

barkingclam posted:

Yeah, it just seems like someone at Gawker with an axe to grind (and is hiding behind a pseudonym) just wanted to trash Harris or Greg Daniels. It's pretty par for the course for Gawker, who pull poo poo like that all the time.

Pretty much. Also starting your article "Writers, by nature, are passive-aggressive, easily agitated creatures prone to taking their work too seriously." is a great way to make me not read the rest of your article.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Greggy posted:

Plus I would imagine they will get in on the earwolf advertising deals the other shows do.

Is Purity Organic juice still a real product?

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

The best thing about this episode is they took a picture of the sandwiches along with the usual cast pictures and they look appropriately godawful.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

LoboLoboLobo posted:

Does anyone have the pics of Scott and Harris at the Phish concert from episode 4 of Analyze Phish? I really wanna see this dog sweater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Jeff Garlin's place in podcasting should be endlessly being annoyed by Pete Holmes for eternity, that's the place he's shined the brightest to me