Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Consummate Professional posted:

The reality show show is still really good.

yeah i've re-listened to it a couple times, it's a great show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

i understand why they cant do RSS any more but i miss it so much. maybe they could just follow one show? or i guess theyre already doing a lot of podcasts, oh well

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

Scott's opinions on movies are bad BTW.

I got a free month of Stitcher Premium for doing a survey, does anybody remember what shows are there that are still exclusive and worth grabbing? I already downloaded the entire archives for Neighborhood Listen and Celebrity Sighting, the only two things I could think of that I missed.

good morning good morning is the only thing on there i still have my friend who cancelled years ago but still gets premium download for me