Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Gourley and LeMarche are so funny together on James Bonding, that's a podcast right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Oh that's so tempting, gotta get that trial

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Hey Weird, can you keep it down?

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
The TMNT episode of actionboyz is so great.

I liked when they were like, imagine Shredder's life and how crazy it must be to get beaten by your crush's lover's pet

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
There was an episode of hard nation where the conservative brother described a dog's brain as a slinky going down the stairs. It still cracks me up.

Hollywood handbook still great and I've almost listened to every ep of actionboyz no regerts

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Come on guys, he has a podcast

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Talking Simpsons is a good podcast, but they are firmly into bad Simpsons territory now so I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to listen

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Actionboyz in Chicago on Saturday was very funny. The movie was Code of Silence with Chuck Norris. There was a Chime-in Charlie that Rogers roasted. They got the lights flashed at them before they got to the final showdown, so you know it's good

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Congrats on 10 minutes of narration before any improv on the latest improv4humans

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
I think I was just in a mood last night, lol

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Yes, it was good. Code of Silence (1985)

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
I'm so glad Christmas is over so we can get more Santaman ads

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Tacier posted:

Tony’s parting sentiment to the boys was the feel-good highlight of my week so far.

:same:

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Yeah, actionboyz is my fav podcast, but the latency is really hurting their chemistry

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
My name's Sean Bean and I'm here to say, I lost my freakin head in a game of thrones way

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Laterite posted:

I'm in the middle of the Mr Majestyk episode and they are on fire. Stanger describing Bronson's mustache as two sardines laying on top of his lip was magnificent. And god I would love to see Rodgers perform some sort of one-man monologue as Bronson.

This just reminded me that Wiley is a gigantic smokeshow 💨

And I'm a smokeshow buff

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Franchescanado posted:

Lone Wolf McQuade, with Chuck Norris, streaming on Amazon Prime currently.

Also free with ads on YouTube if needed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU_t60Ty3F8

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Actionboyz free feed up

There's nothing on there yet

https://art19.com/shows/actionboyz

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
#IWantMyCowboyTV

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

JethroMcB posted:

The Dirty Yoda bit started ages and ages ago - I think in the Karate Kid episode from mid-2019 or thereabouts - they've just been on a real kick of bringing him up in the last month or so.

Me, I prefer "Dirty Cop Gwildor."

Too old

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Kyle Reese: What year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.