Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Drunkboxer posted:

I might try this falling down a bunch strat

If you have the fall damage negation spell, cast it and jump off the big bridge in the middle. Quit out of the game right when you hit the ground, and when you reload you should be standing at the bottom. There are youtube videos showing the trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Chairman Capone posted:

I like Nicole, but Newcomers has made me think that she is just really dumb. Not just stuff like her not being able to read basic words written out for her which I have to assume is at least something of a bit (unless the book she wrote was just completely ghostwritten, which also wouldn't surprise me), but some of the stories she shares. Especially the one where she talked about how she likes to get high and then drive around, and then laughs it off as no big deal when everyone else points out that that's not great.

Actually looking it up now, and her book is apparently just a collection of captioned photos, so....

In an interview she was proud of how much she can shoplift. Stealing is justified if you're poor or truly need it, but it's a game for her and she still does it after becoming rich.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

The Imp of Nipples posted:

I don't think she's 'rich'.

certainly she earned her money, but she owns a big house in LA and some Earwolf friend said she's doing very well on another podcast

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Flaskraven posted:

Stealing from corporations is good, actually.

yes but well off people stealing is is bad, actually. but not as good as stealing is, so it's not an evil act or anything, but it says something about her character

Edit: I'm under the impression she still shoplifts. If she stopped as an adult then ignore every point I'm making (or ignore it anyway)

Analytic Engine fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Mar 17, 2022

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

xbilkis posted:

As a white comedy dork who is extremely forgiving of tone-deaf racial stuff from the early 2010s, Kroll really stuck by his right to say slurs for as long as he feasibly could. I remember seeing Oh Hello on Broadway and going "drat that guy sure likes saying the N-word...seems like he should probably stop that..." and then being astonished when it made the cut for the Netflix version! That came out in 2017!

Probably correlates with him being an extremely rich trustfund kid who happened to like and be good at comedy. He *knows* that a lot of social rules don't apply to him.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Puppy Galaxy posted:

They definitely did not bleep it when it originally aired lol

The tangentially-UCB podcast Struggle Session interviewed Lowtax about Something Awful. It is hosted by extremely online ex-goons, one of whom is AA, and Lowtax dropped a hard R during introductions

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

feedmyleg posted:

I mean, my Stitcher subscription lapsed like 8 months ago and I can still listen to old "paywalled" I4H episodes on the web when I'm logged in

Security through Obscurity
...in your EAR HOLES

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

it's Waiting for Godot: The Podcast

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

maybe start with Reality Show Show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU