Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Shoplifting is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

not great bob posted:

Wasn't Rodgers the only one who had seen it? I kinda got the impression he wasn't bringing up as many critiques as he normally would because he knew Gabrus was hyped to go see it (and indeed leaves the episode early to do so). He did say it was more of the same as the first and that he hopes Cameron doesn't just make Avatar movies for the rest of his career.

The bigger headscratcher for me was Rogers insisting that The Rock is the better option over Vin Diesel.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

soggybagel posted:

Not to be the "well, actually..." guy but to me his argument makes sense. You get to make a movie with a massive budget but you have to share creative with either Johnson or Diesel. Johnson is going to be a team player and not intentionally tank the movie the way Diesel might. Also I just don't agree with Blank Check thinking that there is some Vin Diesel secret sauce where 90 percent of the time he's not great but 10 percent you get some insane brilliance because he's such a weirdo but talented too. I've very loosely had to work with his "team" and simply put, Diesel is loving annoying and a massive pain in the rear end to work with.

It certainly makes sense I just can’t help but look at it as a movie watcher. I’d rather watch a million weird rear end Vin Diesel projects than another Rock in a tan shirt and khakis movie.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Listening to Newcomers while working through the pandemic was a terrible idea

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Lauren Lapkus and Nicole Byer’s total inability to absorb information from a movie is insane.