Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

What are they waiting for with Nerd Poker??

Just for you to ask.

Earwolf posted:

New show #NerdPoker with @thebrianposehn launches tonight at http://earwolf.com and iTunes! Get ready! http://instagr.am/p/SjnOMGhvdb/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Maybe it's just me, but for me? If you get the opportunity to get jerked off in a famous museum in front of the Mona Lisa, you gotta take it.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Nemo posted:

The Maron ads were fantastic on this week's RSS. Reality is going to bites for the next seven weeks. How am I going to last that long?

what

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

No new Reality Show Show.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Was I the only one who was completely taken out of the interview when they refused to call him by his nickname?

The whole time I'm just trying to think of what his nickname could be. Like, his name is John Cochran but his friends call him John BLANK-ring?

John Wedding-ring? John Engagement-ring? John Boxing-ring? John Telephone-ring?

I don't know. None of those sound right. Really took me out of the episode.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

Johnny Cockring, duh.

Hey, come on, pal. I wasn't born yesterday. Nobody would ask people to call them something that has a cuss in it.

isnt that right fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Jul 17, 2013

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Busey?

If this is Jake Busey I. am. going. to. freak.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Beeez posted:

On the topic of Rafflecast, I'm unfamiliar with Charles Bukowski. Is he as vulgar as Bill Cosby-Bukowski or is the the only similarity between him and BCB that one's a poet and one's a jelloet?

You know how he kinda acts like Bill Cosby? The other way he acts is like Charles Bukowski.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

MisterBibs posted:

I'll bite, what's a "VPN episode"? I'm assuming we're not talking about virtual private networks.

http://www.zapstraighttoit.com

(at 9pm EST on Thursdays)

isnt that right fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jan 4, 2014

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Jake, will you please play Reflektor by Arcade Fire please? Thanks.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I just saw the price tag. That's amazing.

You're right, that is amazing. 398 pages for only $19.99?? They're practically giving it away

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Groucho Marxist posted:

Doing punch up for Teen Pope was pretty great

That was pretty great and a really good idea by whatever handsome guy thought of it.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Zsinjeh posted:

I bet you think a fancy dinner is like loving olive garden or something or whatever else is on in one of those flyover states :rolleyes:

Give me a little credit. When I wanna go out to a fancy dinner here in Nebraska or Ohio or whatever loving boring rear end state I live in, I go to Cracker Barrel.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

I lost my mind at "this killer whale wants to kill people so they do the right thing and they put him in a jail, but anyway" and "you think she had a habit of exaggerating the scope of things? I think I get where you're going." I went insane from laughing too much. I'm a crazy person now. Bye.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Max22 posted:

Should I listen to Lindt's CBB episode before the pilot if I've never heard it before?

You should just because it's really funny but you won't miss out on anything if you don't.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Don't worry, I've got 'em covered.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

jeffullrich posted:

I just spent several hours of my Saturday afternoon on the show giving them a chance to make fun of me. Isn't that nice?!?!?!

They really do cost us a lot of money with no hope of turning it around and we still do it, so that should say something. We're on our SECOND money losing show with those guys. I think we've proven our devotion.

Thanks for listening.

But... but i just donated four dollars and twenty cents to them the other week. Surely that will right the ship. Right?

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

i like everyone because they provide me with hours and hours of entertainment for free :)

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

a_big_dog posted:

Jesus gently caress Hayes is younger than me

It's cool the he & I are the same age, but he's out in Hollyweird USA friggen banging models on the reg, meanwhile I'm here in Bumfuck Wherever, milling oats or whatever for a living.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Politicalrancor posted:

Oh the Adam Pally ep where he gets openly antagonistic with them is terrific too. Partially because I know that Adam Pally loves antagonistic improv and partly because Sean and Hayes fumbling is hilarious.

that one is actually bad because he makes fun of my favorite twitter account, @tobykeithsweat

the shelby fero one is also very funny because of the boys trying to scramble around to talk youthfully

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

I don't know why, but I expected him to not really "get" it, but man, he played right along with everything and pretty much killed it.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Poopy Palpy posted:

Has a guest ever been as good at Hollywood Handbook as Zoe Jarman?

all the ones that said my twitter name were better, but then, yeah, she's the best.

although, and i don't mean to sound like an english slob or anything, but i noticed that she wasn't using plurals correctly?? does that make sense?? like, she would say something like "plays is" instead of "plays are." i mean, that's pretty weird, right??!?

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

big, beautiful baked potata

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

I wanna know about Chinese guys.

Sorry, Eastern.

the, uh, mongoloid gentleman

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

If Adam Sachs is still reading this give me a podcast.

Thank you.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Politicalrancor posted:

Matt Mira is funnier than everyone here but Toby Keith Sweat.

i'm quoting this because i also find it to be true.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

internet gambling is fine you huge babies

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

ManoliIsFat posted:

The image of him and zoe deschanel breaking up on september 11th will haunt me for years.

i, personally, will "never forget" it

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

also, please ask if either of them know when paul f tompkins first heard of the band u2. thank you.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

rapeface posted:

Every now and then I try to listen to HH when I see they have a guest I like but I just cannot get through them. I even stopped halfway through the PFT episode. The funniest thing to come out of HH is the Cards Against Humanity-esque ad on CBB.

ehh wrong

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

rack em

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

Extremely good teaser freezer in hollywood handbook today

idk who will greenberg is

hes stan halen

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

ElCondemn posted:

He doesn't have to convince me, I've listened to Hollywood handbook.

im gonna kick your rear end, dude

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

I know sometimes you guys must just think like, Keven why are you even in the earwolf thread hate listening to all these podcasts? Do you even LIKE earwolf podcasts? The answer is yes. Some of them are loving great.

ah, cool. this is insanely good.

thanks, kev.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

It's a dark day

i think i'm skipping a hollywood handbook

its good

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

lapkus posted the scotty one on her IG story

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

ya dont say

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Sinteres posted:

I wouldn't be too upset if they stopped doing one of the Hollywood Handbook shows. It's a lot.

shut da gently caress up

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

RIP Action Boyz, murdered by filmfan

"thats a bummer-- he wandered out into traffic or something?" is the absolute hardest laugh ive ever had at the boyz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

ManoliIsFat posted:

So I'm making my way front to back through Action Boyz, and I'm at the Rock episode and was gasping laughing at Rodgers Flash audition story.

my heart beats really fast.. and i run really fast now